The Daviess County Health Department is available to administer vaccines to adults/children via appointment, by scheduling by phone, or through our online scheduling program. (Walk-ins may be accepted if a nurse is available and no other appointments are scheduled at that time.)
To Make An Appointment
- Call (812) 254-8666, select option #1
- or book your appointment online.
Direct Billing to Health Insurance is available. If you have health insurance coverage, we may be able to bill your carrier directly. Please contact us to determine the eligibility of your coverage.
When receiving immunizations from the Daviess County Health Department, you may be charged a fee of $15.00 per injection if not covered by insurance.
Your child may receive free or reduced immunization fee if:
- Uninsured: No health insurance
- Underinsured: Health insurance does not cover vaccines.
- Medicaid: Please bring your child's Medicaid card.